Who are you?
In Landmark they suggest that maybe who we are is “a combinations of the stances we take in life.” I like looking at it in that way… here are some of my stances:
- Integrity is important
- War should be avoided
- Education is important and needs MUCH more of our money and attention
- Our government should act in favor of the masses, not just the rich ..which leads me to support taking the money out of politics.. however we do that!
- More guns = more death ..so, we should have less guns.. duh.
- People should be treated with respect ..which leads to a strong civil rights outlook
- Youth Athletics should be about the youth, not the adults and their ego’s
- ALL people are good inside.. there is no such thing as evil
- ..and, I have one personal one..
In March of 2016 I was part of a Bernie Sanders group that started www.PeakProgressives.org My business created a donor site so we can send our El Paso County delegates to the Democratic National Convention. And, I created the RUN BERNIE, RUN! 5k Run/Walk/Rally.