“The Possibility I am inventing for myself and my life is the possibility of being a peaceful Taoist and Florida Master Gardener.”
~ Lyn occurs to me as the loving partner I have dreamed of
~ Zac is Joy, CJ is Zoom!
I have let it soak in 5 days now and listened to both sides. Here is where I stand. If you disagree with my premises then there is no need to read the rest.
1. Donald Trump likely has the largest ego and worst self esteem of anyone most of us have ever met. Combine that with his showman personality and what we get is a charlatan. If you read the DSM descriptions of Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Megalomania, and Sociopath you see he is aligned at a 90%+ rate. So, what does this mean? When you have someone who’s #1 driver in life is to be liked/loved/obeyed AND they have a hyper-narcissistic outlook AND their ego “demands” that, above all else, they act in ways to be liked AND they fundamentally do not care about other’s well-being… THEN, it is predictable that truth is irrelevant in their world. This means we elected a charlatan, a carnival barker, a conman as our President who has, and will continue to lie to manipulate perception.
2. What Trump says is irrelevant. His only policy is “Do and say what makes Donald look good.” Charlatan’s lie. And, it makes perfect sense to them to do so. Their #1 driver is to look good, not to be truthful. There basically are no rules other than those that serve his ego. If he ends up looking good, it was “good”. If an action or a person makes him look bad, it was “bad”. We saw that demonstrated and said over and over and over. It’s that simple. SO, those who fell for his conman tale about any policy or stance or action he will take… they got duped because he has no policies.
3. The hate speech, prejudice, racism, misogyny, xenophobia, white nationalism of a narcissistic 70 yr old white bully MUST be listened to however. Governmental policy proposals are merely ego tools to manipulate the gullible to like him. But, when he attacks people that is his true Grinch heart showing.
4. It is GREAT that so many Republicans figured out that their party does not care about them. The Republican party has been a party run by rich white corporate, military, and financial interests. They have used social issues as motivators and diversions to trick low education whites to be Republicans. That game is up. So, who do the low educated whites run to? A rich white conman who used their seeds of racism and fear/hate of “other” to trick them again… a carnival barker who cares about them even less! Bizarre and sad. Trump took advantage of people’s fear and hate. The angry white person was duped! Trump is going to bring coal mining jobs back to North Caroline… RIGHT!!? Yes, I am absolutely saying that Trump voters were not smart enough to see that their candidate is full of shit. Trump’s lack of character will be revealed over time and more and more dumb and/or gullible white supporters will leave the flock. But, those prone to agree with his white nationalism and misogyny will bark louder and louder, they have found their new Hitler. Trump’s “chief strategist” and media arm is a leader of the white nationalism movement, so do not question my use of a Hitler reference.
So, that’s the landscape, we have elected a hateful, full of shit conman to run the world… what do we do about it? We must watch with educated eyes for truly harmful trends, outlooks, and actions to arise. And, we must have plans to speak and act to fight back hard on the following issues. Below is my Alert List, issues to stay alert to and issues we need to alert others to.
Those who believed any of Trump’s policies and promises were fooled by a charlatan. What a hyper-narcissistic carnival barker says is irrelevant. So, Trump was elected due to lies and manipulation. As a result our President is a dangerous fool. We MUST stay alert, be vocal, and be ready for action to counter the likely horrible trends which will emerge in our country.
I do not support our President and I will not be silent.
It’s true, below is an excerpt. Scrolls found in a dead elephant near Myanmar. These quatrains are of the same style as the greatest see’er in history and have been carbon dated to 1560. Behold, the Dead Elephant Scrolls:
Beware of the charlatan
Who builds towers and walls
The masses are easily fooled
By pompous nonsense spoken loudly
A great manipulator of no substance
Rises from realm 11
To bamboozle simple minds
And hold a party on a cliff
He will cruise past a 3rd bush
To meet a berning woman
Only to betray the trail-or-park dwellers
Who follow he who speaks from his donkey hole
..I wonder if I could be as successful at business as I am at composting…
With the current state of our country and politics I think we are ripe for a book. The book will outline the influence of two “wiring mechanisms” in humans.
So, I’ve got to write the book to help people understand this and choose a course of action for the betterment of our species.
We must have a government that represents US, not rich and powerful donors.
I stand for Bernie because he stands for me.
Event I am running for him
Well, I don’t think we know yet how to feel about Ferguson.. if the community’s story is more accurate then it was probably excessive force by the policeman.. if the policeman’s story is more accurate then maybe it is understandable that he shot to kill.. maybe.
Either way.. we see just how hopeless and frustrated the African American community is in general.. for many good reasons. Me personally, I am willing to accept some over-reaction by the African American community.. I think a lot of us should be marching in the streets for a lot of reasons! Our complacency just allows the rich powers that be to continue using all of us.
#12 Higgs Boson P
#5 Keyser Soze Rt
#20 Rodinia Red CF
#3 Slim Shady LF
#1 Roy G Biv SS
#6 Dapper Dan 3B
#7 Julio Hoop SS
#19 Pangea Paul 2B
#11 U Rip Adeez DH
#2 Tesla Coyull 1B
#15 Bunt Cake Carlos C
#9 Abner Doubleday P
Signals = Up, Down, Strange, Charm, Bottom, Top
Team Bat = Easton Stro Matt O-LITE
They have a culture and they have buy-in to that culture..
Pete Carrol created this culture that makes sense and will work if buy-in exists..
Things I heard him and HIS PLAYERS say..
“Separation is in the preparation”
“..go to the Super Bowl and put on a show..”
“we have ballers all over the field”
“players who play with great heart, but are talented”
“this is our LANGUAGE” [he gets it]
“It’s never about them; it’s always about us”
“We planned on executing well”
“stick to your plan and how you see things going for yourself”
“Why not us?!”
“Why not you?!”
..holistic, healthy, whole player..
“This is what we envisioned from Day 1”
“Leave no Doubt”
“Sea Hawks 24/7”
“We look forward to the next challenge”
“I believe in this stuff”
“..not having regrets..”
“..excel in all 3 phases of the game” [what are our 3 phases??]
“stay on schedule and trust the preparation”
Very good stuff.. I will mimic what I learn here..
OK, here I go.. again. It is time, like really. I’m fat and gaining, it’s harder to breath when I tie my shoes, I get winded, I don’t like how I look. We are going to move in the next 6 months and I want to be strong and fit for that also, a minor motivator.. but, the last move pointed out that I need to be more fit.
So, today I pulled the trigger and signed up for the Advocare 24 Day Challenge. This will be my catalyst to get on the right track. My # is 1311510.
So, Tue or Wed my challenge starts. Wish me luck this time!
Are we a country that see’s ourselves primarily as the enforcer and bully for the whole world? Or, are we a country that primarily seeks to care for it’s own countrymen? Choices. The choices we make define who we are. Where we choose to spend AND NOT SPEND our money define our self image.
It can be argued that there are two types of people- maternalistic and paternalistic. Those of us who are wired to be maternalistic tend to view choices in terms of who should we help. Those of us who are paternalistic tend to view choices in terms of who can we punish.
If we are going to borrow 10 billion more from the Rothchilds (and pay it back with money we buy from the Rothchilds, with interest) then should we be maternalistic and spend it on serving our own countrymen or should we be paternalistic and ignore our own country’s needs so we can punish someone half way across the globe?
What we choose here tells us who we are.
The paternalistic option for what to do with 10 billion we borrow from the Rothchilds is simple, “Wahoo! Let’s go blow some motherfuckers up!” We’ll teach them a lesson and show the world- if you do something WE don’t like we’ll borrow some more from the Rothchilds to blow you up too!” Borrowing money to bury us further in debt is irrelevant; choosing to spend money to NOT help our countrymen is irrelevant.. IF we have the chance to punish someone. Is that who we are? Obviously that IS who we are. Is that who we want to continue choosing to be?
The maternalistic options are many. We all know our country has a long list of it’s own needs that are going unmet. If we are going to borrow 10 billion from an entity that doesn’t care about us, from an entity that makes sure we are eternalistically their slaves, if we are going to borrow 10 billion more from the Rothchilds then here are some other options we can spend it on:
~ Rebuild New Orleans. Do what we should have done right after Katrina- hire the locals who lost their homes and jobs to rebuild their own city.
~ Build 200 modern schools and refurb 1000 that need it.
~ Or, pay the top half of teachers in America $5,000 more
~ Create a 10 year, ten million dollar job training program in 1,000 American cities. This can prepare over one third of our population to be hirable in TODAY’S job market.
~ Give a $500 laptop to 20 million American school students who don’t have a computer.
~ Repair the worst 300 bridges in America hiring mostly unemployed workers to do the labor.
~ Use the 10 billion from the Rothchilds to grow some balls and educate America on why we are now going to print our own money and never again buy or borrow money from the Rothchilds.
~ Invest 10 million dollars in 1,000 pre-prequalified American companies which develop or support renewable energy so our political donors quit pressuring our politicians to bomb/invade/rebuild OTHER fucking countries so we can keep buying oil from them.. and so the Rothchilds still have control of their national banks and national debt.
~ Buy everyone on Earth a popsicle a day for a week… or ANYTHING but bomb another country rather than investing in our own fucking country! Geesch.. just how attached are we to our ego and narcissism that we think we need to bomb someone else rather than help our own??
Choices. Choices define who we are.
So, even if you usually view the world paternalistically.. what if, just this once, we chose to spend our 10 billion borrowed dollars to do something for ourselves? ‘Just an idea.
Summary.. it WAS a case of a Barney, wannabe profiling someone who was merely walking home.. then, SOMETHING happened to get them face to face and Barney who was pre-disposed to kill “them”, “those assholes”, the kid who “is up to no good”, the “fuckin punk” ..well, he shot him.
I do not believe Zimmerman’s story about being the poor, non fighter, who got attacked.. I do not believe he got his head “banged repeatedly” on the concrete and “had to” shoot Trayvon.
Zimmerman took MMA training for over a yr.. total bullshit that he couldn’t be aggressive.
How the violence escalated.. we don’t know. But, the signs point to Zimmerman being a prejudiced racist who caused the escalation by following.. and probably vocalizing something aggressive to Trayvon who then responded.
I don’t know who was screaming.. I don’t know what happened the 5 seconds before the trigger was pulled. It does seem VERY likely Zim had his gun OUT when he approached the “fuckin punk” who was “up to no good”.. the one who “always get away”.
So, if he had his gun out.. THEN everything else is probably a lie too.
The jury has the case. The prosecution Marsha Clarked it. Sporadic.. no vision painted of what happened.. THEY brought reasonable doubt into possibilities.. focusing on minor points that don’t matter anyway and ignoring or skipping around the big points.
The talking heads expect manslaughter. I didn’t hear the prosecution prove that and I did hear the defense bring 30 reasonable doubts.. at home we may think manslaughter is appropriate, but in the courtroom it wasn’t proven.
Will be interesting to see what happens…
SOMETHING TO PONDER: George Carlin
George Carlin’s wife died early in 2008 and George followed her, dying in July 2008. It is ironic George Carlin – comedian of the 70’s and 80’s – could write something so very eloquent and so very appropriate. An observation by George Carlin:
The paradox of our time in history is that we have taller buildings but shorter tempers, wider Freeways, but narrower viewpoints. We spend more, but have less, we buy more, but enjoy less. We have bigger houses and smaller families, more conveniences, but less time. We have more degrees but less sense, more knowledge, but less judgment, more experts, yet more problems, more medicine, but less wellness.
We drink too much, smoke too much, spend too recklessly, laugh too little, drive too fast, get too angry, stay up too late, get up too tired, read too little, watch TV too much, and pray too seldom.
We have multiplied our possessions, but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often.
We’ve learned how to make a living, but not a life. We’ve added years to life not life to years. We’ve been all the way to the moon and back, but have trouble crossing the street to meet a new neighbor. We conquered outer space but not inner space. We’ve done larger things, but not better things.
We’ve cleaned up the air, but polluted the soul. We’ve conquered the atom, but not our prejudice. We write more, but learn less. We plan more, but accomplish less. We’ve learned to rush, but not to wait. We build more computers to hold more information, to produce more copies than ever, but we communicate less and less.
These are the times of fast foods and slow digestion, big men and small character, steep profits and shallow relationships. These are the days of two incomes but more divorce, fancier houses, but broken homes. These are days of quick trips, disposable diapers, throwaway morality, one night stands, overweight bodies, and pills that do everything from cheer, to quiet, to kill. It is a time when there is much in the showroom window and nothing in the stockroom. A time when technology can bring this letter to you, and a time when you can choose either to share this insight, or to just hit delete.
Remember to spend some time with your loved ones, because they are not going to be around forever.
Remember, say a kind word to someone who looks up to you in awe, because that little person soon will grow up and leave your side.
Remember, to give a warm hug to the one next to you, because that is the only treasure you can give with your heart and it doesn’t cost a cent.
Remember, to say, ‘I love you’ to your partner and your loved ones, but most of all mean it. A kiss and an embrace will mend hurt when it comes from deep inside of you.
Remember to hold hands and cherish the moment for someday that person will not be there again.
Give time to love, give time to speak! And give time to share the precious thoughts in your mind.
And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away. ~ George Carlin
Sarah Beth is a yogi.. she reminds us..
1. You are not your mind. You know that, right? The mind is a mere tool, an instrument to the functioning of the entire system of the body. Humans have about 65,000 thoughts a day, 90% of which thoughts of yesterday, repeat today. That’s a lot of clutter and noise to navigate through! Especially if they’re negative thought loops or patterns that just repeat- over and over and over again. You are a human being with thoughts, with the capacity to think, BUT you are not your mind. You are the thinker, but not which is being thunk.